As a Medicare Sales Agent, you will have the opportunity to help Medicare beneficiaries. No cold calling leads. We schedule all of your appointments for you! Qualified Medicare Sales Agent candidates should have previous Medicare sales experience, be well presented, self-starters, organized, and able to work remotely with minimal supervision. You will be responsible for meeting with clients, performing needs analysis and offering solutions to meet those needs.
Our Medicare Sales Agents have access to all Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug plan carriers in the state of Louisiana, as well as top Medicare Supplement carriers. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, make your next career move with us as a Medicare Sales Agent. If you enjoy helping people, and have a strong desire to be successful, we want you to be a part of our team!
- Assist Medicare-eligible individuals in selecting the right Medicare insurance plan
- Meet CMS and carrier requirements
- Maintain all documents confidentially
- Submit applications and follow up on status to ensure all applications are properly processed
- Follow up regularly with clients to maintain and grow relationships
- Prior experience selling Medicare products required
- Tablet or laptop
- Must be Life & health insurance licensed
- Free leads. We schedule appointments for you!
- Work independently from home or in the field meeting with clients face-to-face
- Flexible schedule - no set hours or quotas, work as much or as little as you like
- Proven effective sales system
- Opportunities for advancement
- Cash bonus incentives
- Dream vacations around the world!